Bayonet and Black Horse Professionals have access to the top fitting systems in the industry.
- An iron that is misfit by 1 degree on the lie angle can cause the ball to go 20' right on a 150 yard shot.
- A driver shot that is mis-hit by 1/2" can cost the player 7 yards of distance.
- A player that hits down on the ball has different optimal launch conditions than a player that hits up on the ball.
- A putter with too much loft can create backspin off the face and may lead to poor distance control.
- The golf ball you are using can be leading to poor launch and spin conditions.